More information about auto insurance scams and how to avoid them: http://www.dash-gadgets.com/Insurance-Fraud/ Dash-Witness 1080P Full HD Dashboard …
In New Jersey consider Budds Auto Body NJ auto body
If you need to generate leads of people interested in getting updated car insurance rates, here is a script that works great. All of the verification questions are asked first to build trust with the prospect before asking for new information. Don’t over think your lead generation campaign, often the simplest processes yield the best results. Start off with a short greeting and explain the reason for the call within the first 30 seconds or risk losing the prospect’s attention. Verify first, ask for new information second. Use verification questions to build report with prospects before asking for new information. For example, “I show your address as…”, versus, “how much is your monthly auto insurance policy at the moment?”
Write out rebuttals that the telemarketer might need to handle common objections. Think of these as opportunities to give more information as well as steer the conversation back to generating a lead. Generating interest and doing some simple verification work should be the primary goal of each call. Don’t make the mistake of trying to pack too much into each call.
“Hi, may I speak with __________? Hi _________, this is AGENT NAME, I’m calling from XXX car insurance, I’m just calling to verify your information so we can provide you with updated auto insurance quotes, I show your name as NAME and your address as ADDRESS in CITY, STATE, and the zipcode is ZIPCODE I also have your email as EMAIL ADDRESS, is this correct?
Thank you, and what is your marital status? (single or married).
Are there any additional drivers we should include? (if yes get name, date of birth).
We understand people’s vehicles often change, so what vehicle do you currently insure? I just need the year, make and model.
Are there any additional vehicles? (if so need the year, make and model).
Are you currently a homeowner? (own/rent)
And who is your current car insurance company?
Thank you, and finally I have your date of birth listed as/what is your date of birth? (if not listed in contact info)
To make sure we can save you the most money we will have a local insurance agent contact you so that you receive the best rate and coverage possible. Thank you for your time and have a great day.”
Side Note: This script works great with a web-based lead form, you can quickly create a form that follows this format in Google Docs and will deliver results to an online spreadsheet that updates in real time.
In which we discuss car insurance: how it works, how to get cheap car insurance and quotes, and exactly what you should do after a car accident! OTHER …
In New Jersey consider Budds Auto Body
In New Jersey consider Budds Auto Body
Any kind of motor vehicle in public places is considered as a potential threat to the life of the driver, the passengers as well as pedestrians. It can also cause damage to your own or third-party properties. Keeping these probabilities in mind, the motor vehicle insurance law, has made it mandatory for every car owner or driver to insure their vehicles as well as themselves.
Car insurance is nothing but a safeguard against the financial risks involved in an accident. Not everyone can afford the unexpected expenses as well as the legal issues that are brought about by an accident and trying to pay all of them by yourself may empty your pocket.
However, car owners who are safe drivers may ask why do they need car insurance if they follow all the safety measures while driving – like wearing seat belts, maintaining enough gap between his car and the one in front and breaking well on time? At the end of the day if he is driving carefully and is confident and comfortable behind the wheel, he need not fear about meeting with an accident.
The question above might sound justifiable, but there is a flip side to it. You might be a careful driver and follow safety measures. But does that really immune you from all dangers? Accidents need not always happen due to a mistake of your own. As one of the famous tire brand commercials rightly says "Roads are full of idiots". Accidents are never pre-planned, it just happens at the flick of a moment. Expenditures due to accidental damages are mostly high and to cover all of them from your pocket can cost you a fortune. It is in these situations that car insurance comes to your financial aid.
There are more reasons that prove car insurance is important? Consider a situation where somebody's rash or uncontrolled driving causes death of a pedestrian or damages the property belonging to somebody else. If the driver is not able to pay for the damage and if the vehicle is not insured, then he will be in a soup. Besides, physical damages and third-party casualties generally involve extensive legal procedures to find the perpetrator, which is also highly expensive. You will be covered for all these expenses if you have a car insurance policy.
The above points thus clearly explain why car insurance is made mandatory and not optional. So if you own a car, do not have any ambiguity about buying car insurance. Just compare all the relevant policies online as per your requirements and get the best one to shield yourself, your car and the co-passengers any unforeseen incident.
Finding auto insurance quotes online is easy, but finding the cheapest auto insurance rates can be more of a challenge. To get the lowest quotes, follow these tips to help you find ways to trim possibly hundreds off your auto insurance quotes.
1. Give them details – If you do not provide information about your zip code, marital status, car's safety features, and annual commuting miles, by default insurance companies will quote you a higher auto insurance rate. Provide as much detail as possible to make sure you get each discount that you qualify for.
2. Shop around – Auto insurance rates can vary as much as 300% between companies for the same coverage. You can save hundreds of dollars a year by comparing prices between companies. Do not forget to check out your current insurance company, they may have lower rates for new customers that you may be able to negotiate for yourself.
3. Raise your deductible – Higher deductibles equal lower insurance premiums. For example, increasing your deductible from $ 250 to $ 500, can save you a hundred dollars or more on your annual premium. However, plan on having additional financial resources to cover the deductible in case of an accident.
4. Cut the miles you drive – For drivers who travel on average 40 miles or less a day, they qualify for a low mileage discount with most insurance companies. Consider carpooling or taking public transit a couple of days a week to reduce your car's mileage to qualify for the discount. By flying or taking a train for vacations instead of driving, you can further reduce the miles on your car.
5. Switch drivers – For married couples, compare insurance quotes between the male as the main driver and the female as the main driver. You may get a lower quote if the female is insured on a truck and the male is insured on the minivan. Teens should also be insured on safer cars such as the family sedan, rather than a sports car.
6. Add an anti-theft device – By installing car alarms or a tracking system in your car, you will get a discount from auto insurance companies. Since anti-theft devices reduce the risk of your car being stolen, insurance companies pass on the savings to you. A certified defensive-driving class can also reduce your premium for three years with most insurance companies.
Here’s a fun animated video we made for our friends at Rough Notes magazine. What better way to explain to teens the importance of car insurance and safe …
In New Jersey consider Budds Auto Body